For the Main Event we have our Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard prediction page.
Efrain Escudero vs. Evan Dunham
For a detailed prediction of this fight visit ourEscudero vs Dunham prediction page.
This bout is pretty evenly matched. There wrestling should cancel each-other out and I’m going to give Dunham a slight advantage standing. Expect to see a good scrap with one fighter taking the next step up the lightweight ladder. I see Dunham scoring points with cleaner strikes and a few takedowns. Evan Dunham wins via decision. Bet on the Under Dog Dunham.
Tom Lawlor vs. Aaron Simpson
For a detailed prediction of this fight visit our Lawlor vs Simpson prediction page.
Both fighters are pretty strong on the feet. Simpson has much better wrestling and will help him dictate the fight. I see Simpson getting the best of the standup and landing a barrage of shots late in the second round. Aaron Simpson takes the W via second round T/KO.
Amir Sadollah vs. Brad Blackburn
For a detailed prediction of this fight visit our Sadollah vs Blackburn prediction page.
Sadollah is coming off a big win over Phil Baroni as he weathered the early storm and took a unanimous decision. Blackburn is on a five fight win streak three coming from the UFC. I think this fight will come down to Blackburn’s experience. Sadollah has a better ground game, but his takedowns aren’t good enough to be effective on Blackburn. Blackburn takes this fight via unanimous decision. Bet on the underdog Blackburn
Chris Leben vs. Jay Silva
- For a detailed prediction of this fight visit our Leben vs Silva prediction page.
- I don’t see Leben having too much trouble taking out Silva. Silva’s motivation besides wanting to win is also fighting to stay in the UFC. A lose here just may have him packing his bags. On the other hand Leben has dropped his last two and desperately needs this win. As long as the Crippler comes into this fight in shape and ready to brawl he takes this fight via second round T/KO.
Fight Night 20 Preliminary Card Quick Picks
- Jesse Lennox over Rick Story via decision.
- Rory MacDonald over Mike Guymon via submission.
- Thiago Tavares over Nik Lentz via submission.
- Rafael Dos Anjos over Kyle Bradley via decision.
- Gerald Harris over John Salter via T/KO.
- Nick Catone over Jesse Forbes via submission.