For the Main Event we have our Thomson vs. Melendez prediction page.
Cung Le vs. Scott Smith
- For a detailed prediction of this fight visit our Le vs. Smith prediction page.
- The Co-Main event sets up the return of Cung Le taking on the always tough Scott Smith. Le lacks the power and heart that Smith brings, but is much superior in every other aspect of the game. Le should take this with his speed and accurate punches and kicks. Smith will no doubt stay in the fight to end with some flurries here and there. But in the end the difference will be Le’s accurate strikes over Smith’s power to earn him a unanimous decision. Cung Le via unanimous decision.
Matt Lindland vs. Jacare Souza
- For a detailed prediction of this fight visit our Lindland vs. Souza prediction page.
- Here we have two ground fighters with different strengths. Jacare uses his superior jiu jitsu and Lindland with his dominant wrestling. Jacare will no doubt want to take Lindland to the ground and fight for a submission, but this will prove tricky due to Lindland’s wrestling. While Lindland usually relies on his wrestling, he must be extremely careful as he can easily be submitted. Therefore I see Lindland trying to keep this fight up and strike with Jacare. Eventually Souza will close the gap and clinch with Lindland pulling guard and get the submission. Jacare Souza via second round armbar.
King Mo vs. Mike Whitehead
- For a detailed prediction of this fight visit our Lawal vs. Whitehead prediction page.
- This fight matches up two skilled wrestlers. King Mo is a very exciting and hungry fighter looking to make a statement. He faces his toughest fight to date in Mike Whitehead. Whitehead has a wealth of experience and more well rounded than King Mo. I think Whitehead Lacks Lawal’s explosiveness and power which will over shadow his experience. King Mo will come out big in the first round bullying Whitehead landing hard shots. King Mo via first round T/KO.
Robbie Lawler vs. Trevor Prangley
For a detailed prediction of this fight visit our Lawler vs. Prangley prediction page.