For the Main Event we have our Fedor vs. Arlovski page
Josh Barnett vs. Gilbert Yvel
- For a detailed prediction of this fight visit our Barnett vs. Yvel prediction page
- Not much to say about this fight. Yvel does carry heavy hands and could very well KO Barnett. But that will not happen, Barnett is just far too good for Yvel at this point in his career. I’m calling second round KO for Barnett.
Vitor Belfort vs. Matt Lindland
- For a detailed prediction of this fight visit our Belfort vs. Lindland prediction page
- The Phenom, Vitor Belfort looks to be focused and ready to get his name back in the minds of MMA fans. He will find a very tough test in front of him as Matt Lindland will look to lay down “The Law” against Vitor. If Vitor cannot find away to keep this fight standing we will most likely see Lindland’s wrestling and strength get the best of him. Lindland via unanimous decision.
Renato Sobral vs. Thierry Sokoudjou
- For a detailed prediction of this fight visit our Sobral vs. Sokoudjou prediction page
- Sokoudjou most likely will come out very explosive early, as Babalu will stay cautious and calm. Sokoudjou has nasty power and will look to keep the fight standing. Babalu will trade shots early and then look to get this fight to the ground and squeeze out a second round submission victory.
Chris Horodecki vs. Dan Lauzon
- For a detailed prediction of this fight visit our Horodecki vs. Lauzon prediction page
- A battle between two young guns both with bright MMA careers ahead of them. I see a very close and competitive fight, but I’m going to give Horodecki the advantage. He has fought much stiffer competition thus far and it will show against Lauzon with The Polish Hammer taking a third round TKO victory.
Affliction “Day of Reckoning” Undercard Picks
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira over Vladimir Matyushenko via unanimous decision
Jay Hieron over Jason High via unanimous decision
Antonio Duarte over Albert Rios via unanimous decision
Paul Buentello over Kiril Sidelnikov via KO