Here are my Quick Picks for UFC 110.
- Cain Velasquez over Antonio Minotauro Nogueira via third round T/KO. Nogueira is a good Dog Pick at Sportsbook.com Odds.
- Michael Bisping over Wanderlei Silva via second round T/KO. UnderDog Pick
- Joe Stevenson over George Sotiropoulos via unanimous decision.
- Ryan Bader over Keith Jardine via unanimous decision.
- Mirko Cro Cop over Anthony Perosh via first round T/KO.
- Krzysztof Soszynski over Stephan Bonnar via unanimous decision.
- Chris Lytle over Brian Foster via second round T/KO.
- CB Dollaway over Goran Reljic via second round submission. UnderDog Pick
- James Te Huna over Igor Pokrajac via second round T/KO.
If you want to add a little excitement to your fight night, you can bet on this fight at Sportsbook.com Odds. Or Betus.com Odds if you want to play some parlay bets. They allow you to start with as little as $20, and you can bet on all of the fights for the night. Check out my review of Sportsbook here…